Water report available

New Pekin Municipal Water announces that the 2019 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is now available. The report can be viewed online at www.townofnewpekin.com and www.epa.gov/ccr.

You can pick up a copy of the report at New Pekin Town Hall during regular business hours. The town hall is located at 75 S. Mill St.

For more information call Clerk-Treasurer, Sherry Clem, IAMC, CMC at 812-733-4033.

Please Login for Premium Content

Site Login Help

For current subscribers to The Salem Leader and The Salem Democrat, you can login to the site using the following information:

Username: Please use your full email address associated with your account
Password: Please use your last name. Passwords are case sensitive, so please capitalize your last name (eg: Smith)

Breaking News Alerts

Stay informed on our latest news!

Subscribe to Breaking News Alerts feed